2

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Nothing Short of Barbaric - A Thunderclap!

Hello everyone! 


Please support my thunderclap, which will be 'released' from 11.30am onwards, tomorrow. (7th May). It is scheduled to run until the 10th.


Please don't forget to read the blog itself. (It's the black link on the Thunderclap page - or you can read it here:  http://to-helen.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/nothing-short-of-barbaric-2015-update_32.html so  that you are aware of what you're supporting.


For those that don't know me, I have Cerebral Palsy, and have been a disability rights campaigner, (at varying levels) for twenty six years.


Please help me raise awareness of what disabled and ill people are facing, by supporting my thunderclap, click here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/25954-nothing-short-of-barbaric?locale=en and then click 'add my support'' -according to which social network you are using.

On the day, thunderclap will automatically post on your behalf to say you have supported me. 

After that it's a case of share, share, share!

The hashtags to add to your tweets/shares are as follows:


#helenswriting #nomoredeaths #welfareceasefire #GE2015 #VoteCameronOut #scrapwca

#NothingShortofBarbaric or # ridtheUKoftheetorieson7thmay!

I hope you can join me.

Thank you.

Helen






No comments:

Post a Comment