2

Thursday 17 December 2015

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I have been a very naughty girl this year but it's all for a good cause, and I'm confessing in advance.

I've done my best to be nice - even to Tories (sometimes)! Surely that's worth a place on the 'nice' list! You have no idea how difficult that is...especially at the moment.

I've been quite restrained on Facebook, too! Not too much swearing,and I've managed to keep my 'inner bitch' fairly well in check. No (less than favourable) comments, about certain celebrities,either! - You will know, who I mean!

It is possible you might be under the impression that I drink too much wine, but I don't really - and anyway, I'm not the one who drinks all the alcohol left for me, (all around the world), during the course of one night, so, yeah,...pot, kettle!

 The real point of this letter though, is to say that I don't want anything for Christmas, other than a new government - one that cares about disabled people rather than hurts us, and destroys our lives.

I realise that it's very short notice, for you to arrange such a thing so I'll give you until...say...2020, (but much sooner, would be better) to sort that one out for me! We need all the help we can get, at the moment!

Maybe, in the meantime you could sprinkle some magic dust, in the direction of all those suffering at the hands of the government. Those hurt and made homeless by Bedroom Tax, left with next to nothing by unfair, (and heartless) benefit sanctions - masquerading as Welfare 'Reform'.

Help them try and hang on, just a little bit longer - and help me to do it too!

I will leave a 'no benefit sanctions', protest sign, next to your plate of mince pies, on Christmas Eve, - perhaps you could attach it to your sleigh, for me? You know what they say, 'Every Little Helps!'...Ahem,no, better not get started on that particular phrase, actually...!

Anyway, I know you're busy at this time of year, so I'll leave you to get on...

Travel safely,

Helen




1 comment:

  1. I love this, well said. Being nice to the Tories at the moment is indeed not easy, but look on the bright side, they won't be in power forever! :) xx

    ReplyDelete