2

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Sunshine, and Doughnuts

Has had a much needed break, today. Hospital went OK this morning, and then we decided to stay in town, rather than come straight home.

Beautiful sunshine, and a wander around the park. When you live so close to Bath, like I do, you tend to take it for granted a bit, but I'm lucky to live in such a lovely part of the country.

Today, too, I 'discovered' a new doughnut shop...as in, new since I last had the energy to go into town. So many flavours, and I will be making it my life's mission to try all of them! 

I LOVED being away from campaigning for the day. Sometimes, I get so caught up in it, that I forget I'm a real person, with a life! 

It becomes all about the fight, and before I know it, what energy I have, is drained.

When I came home, I crashed out, and slept for hours. As I type this, I'm actually feeling like a human being, again! 


Just to top off a gorgeous day, Mum phoned and asked if we wanted to go up and stay with her in the middle of August, so I'll be AWOL then, too!

Hello, I'm Helen. I disappeared for a while, but I'm back now. Nice to meet you! 







Image: Google

#helenswriting





No comments:

Post a Comment